Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?! Theme Song
I downloaded the demo for Adventure Time: Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?! on the Nintendo 3DS Eshop on Thursday, and it’s amazing. The gameplay is great, and the attention to detail is superb. Wayforward did an amazing job capturing the spirit of the show. I was already sort of excited for the game before I played the demo, but now I’m absolutely pumped to get the full thing.
A great surprise, though, was the song that greets you as soon as the game starts up. It’s more of a quicker, more punk-sounding version of the Adveture Time theme song with amusing lyrics about the game thrown in. Probably my favorite part of the song is the Chiptune backtrack. There’s some parts that remind me of an Anamanaguchi song in the best way possible, and it just makes me happy as all get out.It’s pretty addicting and I probably wouldn’t be embellishing it if I said I’ve listened to it at least a dozen times. Today. Yeahhhh…
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
For the person who wants to kill the shit out of somebody.
The knife is in case I don’t kill you with the six bullets first.
the Apache Revolver, ladies and gentlemen
What the shit?
I want it, does it come in turquoise?
ohkay: i just have some extra info I want to put in since ive had some time to think and get back on to TE and PX.
SO project x is supposed to be more heavy on character development and plots—- lots of it. lots of both. every character needs to communicate with everyone- they all live together anyways. Also- with the new reboot and new comers i decided that since PX is now here to train new assassins, hackers, thiefs, etc, I should put down how our seniority works here. Even if your character is “the best” at something here at PX, you have to gain your respect. the returnees (people who have been in project x longer) have the most seniority not because they have been here longer but they have RP-ed a lot, made many connections to the other people here and have a place here. so for example some one who had app-ed maybe the same time as a returnee however has not been involved with anything- cannot be seen as a returnee even if they are really good at what they do. someone with little experience however has made connections and found their place at PX, they will have more respect and seniority—-.so even if your character has been the best- has killed the longest- you are considered a rookie.
I reset the whole mods stuff so whoever else i appointed as mod- sorry. I’ve made it to only me (karasu hoei) and Quince (quinnbutts) because we were the original founders. We really dont mod alot. we are here just make sure everything is not chaotic. This group and its plot is entirely up on you guys! if you have an idea for the group, any event ideas you want to share, we are all ears. alot of planning goes into making your stuff and we want your include stuffs and idea- we want to make this thing fun you know- we also need alot of ideas for missions and plot too. just make sure to run it through us though! dont just post things without permission just ask first!!! (skype: karasu_hoei) sometimes when im really busy- and quince cant mod- ill ask the returnees to help out for a while so its not like everything is really strict-
any questions please comment on the entry I posted not here—- i dont really use my tumblr alot-haha- but just to see if you did read this can you post your favorite drink in the comments on the entry—- just so i know please!! haha—
so thats it~ thanks guys~
Good Little Girl 「x」
Marshall: Follow my lead
Marshall: Good little girl, always picking a fight with me. You know that I’m bad, but you’re spending the night with me. Why do you run from my world? You’re a good little girl.
Fionna: Bad little boy, that’s what you’re acting like. I really don’t buy that you’re that kind of guy. And if you are… why do you want to hang out with me?
Marshall Lee: -hisses and chuckles-
Marshall Lee: -speaks- Don’t you know I’m a villain? Every night I’m out killin’, sendin’ everyone runnin’ like children. I know why you’re mad at me. I’ve got demon eyes and they’re lookin’ right through your anatomy, into your deepest fears. Baby, I’m not from here. I’m from the Nightosphere. To me you’re clear, transparent. You’ve got a thing for me girl. It’s apparent.